The most vital thing that we have in our life is our wellness. Our wellness presides over everything including relationship, career, health, vitality, energy, etc. It is easy to get busy, to get swept up in stress and activity, this week is about balance, finding and creating balance within your life to benefit you.
Starting with these simple things:
1. Eat More Veggies
2. Drink Plenty of Water
5. Connect (this can be taking time to do yoga, be with friends/family, church group, social group, running group, book club, volunteer, etc.)
6. Put down the processed food. If it's in a package, unless it's almonds, cashews or pistachios, skip it
7. Unplug. Take time away from your phone and computer. At the end of the day, unplug.
8. Eat a meal with someone you love
9. Quiet time. Whether you go on a quiet walk or simply have a few moments of quiet when you wake up in the morning, give yourself space to listen to your body
10. Do your best, let go of the rest
The way we nourish ourselves, ultimately reflects how we value ourselves. This week take time to value you; your time, energy, gifts are all a part of you. Living well is a balance, to find balance we have to take time to notice what we need and what we don't need.
Use this week to reenergize, recharge and get grounded.